As Senior Product Manager, you will become a key member of the Catelas management team. Your responsibilities are both strategic and tactical in nature. Strategically you will be tasked with defining the product vision and determining the road map, along with priorities, milestones and the necessary planning. Tactically, you will liaise directly with the Technology team to ensure that the functions and features that are most needed by the market are defined and articulated to Technology so that they can be implemented.
You will work closely with our clients and prospects to understand their needs and ensure that they are getting the best from their deployments. Here you will work hand in hand with professional services to endure all deployments are successful and that any gaps in needs are documented and understood.
A key part of your role will be to ensure that the product workflow maps to client business processes and delivers value. It is important that the product be easy to use and intuitive and hence a solid UIUX strategy and implementation is required.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Work with engineers to help inform all other areas of the business that new versions of the product have been developed and constantly offer advice to all
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Very Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to actively listen and ask questions, so as to understand the drivers behind client requirements
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- UX/UI Experience
- Strong Planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Has 5+ years experience in this role previous with exceeding expectations
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required.
- PMP certification
- Financial Services or Compliance Sector Background